35) Theatre is a museum of the human being’s visceral state; perhaps it could compete with the ROM or AGO if patrons had to observe the piece blindfolded.
36) Theatre is awfully fun to make when you’re working with good people.
37) Theatre is a singularity.
38) Theatre is usually the most magical when its practitioners have small budgets.
39) When someone tries to undermine an actor’s job by labeling it ‘easy’, an appropriate retort would be: “Making it look ‘easy’ is one of the most difficult parts of the job.”
Click here for the series introduction and for a complete list of sentences so far.