30) Theatre brings artists of all genres together to tell a story – or many stories – of the human experience, perhaps seeking to create community.
31) Theatre is most compelling when it engages both the audience and the performers as much in their pinky toes as it does in their brains.
32) When a theatrical performance really and truly grabs hold of me, it becomes very dangerous, and I realize that if the actor jumps off a cliff I’m going to jump with them.
33) Bad theatre is usually the audiences fault.
34) A one-hour piece of theatre can put your materialistic concerns on ice; come feel the warmth inside the theatre community and let some of that freezing cold ice melt.
Click here for the series introduction and for a complete list of sentences so far.