85) The best theater happens unplanned.
86) True theatre experience: I clenched my fists and alternated between wanting to fall asleep and wanting to scream.
87) Theatre is not now, nor has it ever been, in trouble.
88) The tingle in my arm hair when theatre transcends the gap between performer and spectator – to be truly challenged and truly included even for a split second.
89) You have to want to make the other person feel good.
Click here for the series introduction and for a complete list of sentences so far.