60) Please forgive me for my weak performance.
61) There are no lines across which good theatre is afraid to travel.
62) If one could truly do theatre by oneself, from scratch to sculpture, there would be a lot of more it.
63) There are numerous differences between going to the cinema and going to the theatre, but the most pressing difference that is endangering the life of theatre as a mass artform in North America is the respect needed/demanded by both the audience and performer(s) to exist in a room together selflessly.
64) Theatre is like throwing Christians to the lions, except the lions have to pay to get in.
Click here for the series introduction and for a complete list of sentences so far.