50) Theatre is the art of bleeding in public.
51) What is most interesting about theatre is seeing/experiencing the collective mind in action – no right, no wrong, just the ‘attempt’ at working through a vision honestly.
52) The human spirit is viscerally attracted to and innately seeks out stories; theatre is just one medium to tell a story.
53) I’m tired of seeing B-list TV celebrities on Broadway who can’t act “taking a break” from their lousy careers and making me suffer.
54) To change the landscape of what is revered and what is questioned.
Click here for the series introduction and for a complete list of sentences so far.